How SEO will change in 2015; here’s a forecast put together by some researchers:
- Mobile will continue to grow
- Exact keyword use will/should diminish
- Grey/black hat stuff will be stopped completely
- Knowledge Graph will keep more users on Google.com
- Websites will be designed as per people’s interests
- Fake links will be less helpful & real links will be even harder to earn and be even more valuable
So here are some simple tips to help you get ready for SEO success in 2015:
- Add more meaningful content on your website home page.
- Pack every page with loads of useful content, not just few lines.
- Get rid of junk text and spamming keywords from all pages of your website, add informative content instead.
- Don’t use bad title tags. The title tag should summarize the page. Put your primary keyword phrase at the beginning and your business name at the end.
- Earn good links for your website.