- Thank you for visiting www.jaintechnosoft.com (the ‘Website’). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the Website. By accessing and using this Website, you indicate that you accept (unconditionally and irrevocably) these terms and conditions (the ‘Agreement’). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our Website and exit immediately.
- The Website is owned and operated by Jain Technosoft, whose principal office is at Bengaluru, Karnataka. You represent and warrant you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. You also acknowledge and agree that, unless we specifically provide otherwise, this Agreement only applies to this site and our online activities, and does not apply to any of our offline activities.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, this Website is solely at your own risk. We make no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus free nature of such software.
- We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the information provided by us on this Website is accurate at the time you view it. However, we cannot and have not checked the accuracy of all information provided by outside sources for example by the providers of other information, or of other parties linked to or from the Website.
- Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed or act upon any of its contents.
- We aim to ensure that availability of the Website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice. Also, your access to the Website may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or period.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties relating to the information, software, products and services contained in this Website. All such information is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind. We hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products and services contained in this Website including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- In no event the Company will be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential (including among other things loss of revenue or profits), punitive, or exemplary, damages of any kind or subject to equitable or injunctive remedies (whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise) arising out of:
- Access to, or use of this Website, or delay or inability to use this Web site, or any information contained in this Website; and,
- The availability and utility of products and services; Nothing in this limitation of liability shall exclude liabilities not permitted to be excluded by applicable law. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us
- As a condition of use of this Website, the Customer agree to indemnify the Company from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney’s fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- The Customer agree to use this Website solely to determine the availability of goods and services and make legitimate reservations or transact business with us. You agree to use the Website’s services to make only legitimate purchases. You agree to all of our terms and conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of products, or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of the Website are your sole responsibility.
- You agree to not abuse the Website. ‘Abuse’ includes, without limitation, using the Website to:
- Defame, harass, stalk, threaten, abuse or otherwise violate others’ rights as defined by applicable law.
- Harm or interfere with the operation of others’ computers and software in any respect, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting corrupt files or computer viruses.
- Violate applicable intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting materials or software.
- Omit or misrepresent the origin of, or rights in, any file you download or upload, including, without limitation, by omitting proprietary language, author identifications, or notices of patent, copyright or trademark.
- Transmit, post, or otherwise disclose trade secrets, or other confidential or protected proprietary material or information.
- Download or upload files that are unlawful to distribute through the Website.
- Transmit any information or software obtained through the Website, or copy, create, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, or transfer works deriving from the Website.
- Cause an excessively large load on the infrastructure of the Website.
- Falsely use a password or personal identification number during logging into the Website, or misrepresent one’s identity or authority to act on behalf of another. Violate this Agreement in any other manner.
- The Customer understand and agree that Company are not responsible or liable for any User Generated Content. All User Generated Content which you may decide to exchange, submit, provide or upload, will not be reviewed in advance by us – we reserve the right to take down any User Generated Content for any reason deemed fit by us, including but not limited to the User Generated Content being unlawful or in breach of these terms and conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions. The Customer understand and agree that our discretion in relation to the same shall be final and binding upon the Customer. The Company ask that you flag or inform the Company in accordance with our Notice-and-takedown Procedure, if the Customer become aware of (potentially) unlawful infringing, and/or offensive content exchanged, provided or uploaded by others. The Customer agree to indemnify the Company from and hold us harmless against any and all claims from third parties relating to the User Generated Content.
- The Customer may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Website. All product or trade names of Jain Technosoft referenced herein are our registered Trademarks or registered copyright marks.
- The Company accept major credit cards, and the credit card holder must be the purchaser of the products offered on the Website. Your credit card will be debited when you click on the confirm button. If you do not have a credit card, you may choose to pay in cash while visiting one of our shops/offices.
- All colors displayed on the website are subject to variation based on the resolution of the computer. The Company is not liable for any shade variations.
- Any dispute or difference relating to the website shall be referred to the Arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory re-enactment of the same. Reference shall be made to a single Arbitrator, appointed mutually between the parties. The venue of the Arbitration shall be Bengaluru and the language of the Arbitration shall be English.
- Any legal actions pertaining to this Website shall be commenced within the competent courts in Bengaluru to the exclusion of other courts.
The Information we may require:
We collect information on or through this site that can personally identify you only when it is voluntarily offered by you. For example, we collect personally identifiable information as mentioned above to respond to visitor questions and comments about us and our products and services, to mail e-newsletters.
How we use this information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- The information we gather from customers may be used to personalise and continually improve your shopping and viewing experience at www.jaintechnosoft.com . We use your information to assist in handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display relevant content and customer reviews, or recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We may also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. If you choose to maintain a User Account or make online purchases through the Website, we will collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you as well as information about your buying behaviour. If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders. If you choose to post messages or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Internal record keeping.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities, affiliates and subsidiaries. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties if it is required for us to provide you access to our Services, with service providers of ours who assist us in providing the information and/or services we are providing to you, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
- Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this site or to us by E-mail are on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products.
- We may share your personal information with vendors or service providers such as companies who help us with database administration. We may also share your personal information with other affiliate/subsidiary companies in other countries where data privacy laws may not be equivalent to those in force in India.
- In all these cases, however, we will take reasonable steps to help safeguard your personal information. We will only share your information under terms and conditions that obligate recipients to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. Except as described in this Privacy Statement or as required by law, we will not share your personal information with a third party unless we have your consent or you were notified about this practice when we first collected your personal information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
INFORMATION AND COOKIES
Any information you send to this site must be truthful, not violate the rights of others and be legal. Your information is stored in data centers and computers that are protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules there under. Like many other companies, we use “cookie” technology, where our servers deposit special codes on a visitor’s computer. This information helps us determine in the aggregate the total number of visitors to the site on an ongoing basis and the types of Internet browsers and operating systems (e.g., Windows or Macintosh) used by our visitors. This information is used to enhance your on-line visits. Under no circumstances do we use this information to personally identify visitors or cross-reference the information with any type of personal information that is voluntarily offered on or through the site.
Jain Technosoft firmly believes in protecting the personal information of the customer. Jain Technosoft or any of its staff or official will never ask for any password or related information from its customers and the customers are also advised, in order to protect access to their accounts and to other channels, do not disclose the passwords to anyone.
It is recommended that the customers necessarily choose their own passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. The customers are also advised not to keep any written or other record of the password/s so that no third party could access the same. The customers will also need to undertake not to disclose the password to anyone. In order that the passwords become complex and difficult for others to guess, you should carefully choose the alpha numeric passwords with combination of upper case alphabets and numbers and special characters.( like @,%,&,! etc.)
The password is private information and must be kept confidential by the owner of the username related to the password. If a password is known by someone other than the owner, that username and password could be misused to access resources and information possibly with criminal intent—and without notice since they would appear as the registered owner.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Jain Technosoft undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the customer to any person unless such action is necessary to the extent required by law and for regulatory purposes.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website is owned and operated by Jain Technosoft.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions: “Company”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” refers to Jain Technosoft while references to “You” and “Customer” and “Your” refers to the persons accessing this website (including persons who access this site on the behalf of other persons); references to “Material” or “Materials” includes data, information and databases.
Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. Your use of this website indicates Your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions in consideration of the access provided to the website as detailed below.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, any of the related documentation linked below or other restrictions notified to You during the course of Your use of this website You are not permitted to, and agree not to, use or access this website.
CHANGES TO THIS WEBSITE
We may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other Materials on this website, or terminate this website, at any time without notice. We may also modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on this website. Accordingly, your continued access or use of this website is deemed to be Your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website may include third party links and pointers to other internet sites. We do not endorse any such websites and We do not operate or control and are not responsible for the information, Material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Third party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third party links and pointers. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk. You may only link to this website with Our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw Our consent at any time to a link which in Our sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.
These Terms and Conditions contain all the terms of your agreement with Us relating to Your use of this website. No other written or oral statement (including statements in any brochure or promotional literature published by Us) will be incorporated.