Google has released a much updated Google Analytics Android app, adding new reporting tools and increased functionality for existing tools.
In a BlogSpot Russell Ketchum writes that “we’ve added more reporting tools and enhanced the functionality of this version”.
What’s new in this app specifically?
- Redesigned look and feel
- New visualizations that automatically resize to fit your screen size and orientation
- Side navigations that mirrors Google Analytics on the web
- Specialized reporting for web and app views
- An overview screen summarizing key metrics
- Deeper analysis via dimension based drill down in most reports
- Better Real-Time Reporting
- Advanced segments to further analyze your data.
With the Google analytics app, you can access all of your data-for both web and app reporting views. You can keep track of all of your important data with reports that are optimized for whatever device you’re ensuring a beautiful and intuitive experience.
He also added that “we built our app using Google Tag Manager for Mobile Apps. It is highly configurable and we can add new reports, change navigation, and update visualizations all without having to update the app.”