Yes!! You read it correctly. Now you can send and receive money by using Gmail. Email attachments have been limited to files forever, but now Google allowing the feature in Gmail that lets you attach money. Using a new button ($) in Gmail compose window which will allow you to easily send money as a gift or repayment.
How to send money using Gmail?
- Click on compose button
- Enter the email address of the people you wish to send
- Click on + sign at the bottom and click on $ icon
- It will be redirected to Google wallet, now enter the amount
- Hit send button. That’s it, done!
How to receive money using Gmail?
- Open that mail with attached money
- Click on claim button
- It will be redirected to Google wallet
- After successful claim, money will automatically added to your Google wallet
Note: This feature is currently available in United States.
The sender will have to pay a 2.9% fee per transaction (minimum $0.30) if using a credit or debit card. Money can be sent to people who don’t have a Gmail or Wallet account, though the recipient will need to sign up for Wallet to accept money.
Jain Technosoft is a website design and development company specializing in online shopping / ecommerce website design and development.